Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: molly question

  1. #1
    tiktokism
    Guest tiktokism's Avatar

    Post

    I was just wondering, does Molly come with underwear? It's not mentioned in her description. It'd seem a bit weird for her to not come with panties, since Kit does...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe Molly comes with those white cotton bloomers, very similar to Kit and Samantha.

  3. #3
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    About Molly's underwear...

    Yes, the Molly doll does come with a pair of bloomers. So you don't have to worry about her not having underwear. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samantha and Molly come with very similar looking bloomers. For some reason it seems like AG doesn't mention the Historical dolls coming with underwear anymore, although all of them do except Kaya, I believe. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member EmilyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity doesn't have underwear either. My aunt says it's because people in her time didn't wear them!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Marytam2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2006
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that it is historically accurate, but I can't helping saying, "Ewwwwwwwwwwww!"

  7. #7
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Marytam2:
    I know that it is historically accurate, but I can't helping saying, "Ewwwwwwwwwwww!"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL... Ditto for me. I can't imagine a life without underpants. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    If I ever got a Felicity, I think I would feel sorry for her and make her wear bloomers anyway. LOL. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by thepidget:
    If I ever got a Felicity, I think I would feel sorry for her and make her wear bloomers anyway. LOL. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROFL. My girls took cues from my Lissie, none of them wear underwear. hehe They said it was wasn't fair Kaya and Felicity didn't have to an they did. So now none of them do. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    I still require them under short skirts and such though.

    My first thought with Kaya is, OUCH. Can you imagine riding a horse with an unfurnished basement? My Kaya wears pants when she rides.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 05, 2006 03:48 PM: Message edited by: SaraLovesHerDollys ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •